Approving Expense Reports/Authorization Requests
This is the electronic signature process to approve an expense report or authorization request pending your approval.
- You will receive an email notification that a report is pending your approval.
- Log in to the expense system
- At your Concur home page select the Expense tab In the upper left hand corner.
- Select Approve Reports
- Select appropriate Expense Report or Authorization Request
- On the Expense List page, review the transactions included in the report.
- Verify receipts by
- Going to the receipts drop down menu, and click check receipts
- Make sure all receipts are attached and legible
- Approve the Expense Report.
- If you find an error made by the submitter or the report needs more information:
- In the upper right corner click Send Back to Employee
- Add notes to help the submitter fix the problem.
- Otherwise, if everything is fine:
- Click the Approve button
- If Approval Flow window appears verify approvers and click Approve
For help, CIPS employees may e-mail
Additionally the Finance & Procurement Help Desk can provide assistance via phone or email at (303) 837-2161, or FinProHelp@cu.edu